If Your Electronics Recycling Program Isn’t Secure, It Isn’t Responsible.
You are a good business and a good steward of the community here in Maryland.
Your intention, of course, is to dispose of your decommissioned, retired or unused electronics, IT assets and electronic waste in the most environmentally responsible manner. You need a provider with the proven expertise, processes and track record to ensure your e-waste ends up where it is supposed to—not in a landfill or overseas.
And, you want to ensure that you meet the necessary federal regulations and Central Maryland, Maryland laws for proper e-waste disposal. You want to do what’s right when it comes to electronics recycling and local computer disposal, and we want to help.
From your data center, server room or employees’ desktops to our facilities, Securis Central Maryland ensures that the IT recycling process is secure, convenient and compliant. We offer a complete, end-to-end process that includes:
- IT Asset Auditing & Reporting
- Secure Chain of Custody
- Certifications & Compliance
Let’s work together to keep you responsible, compliant and green.
Securis Electronics and E-Waste Recycling Services Are:
At Securis, 100% of each electronic asset entrusted to us is recycled properly. Absolutely nothing is left to be disposed of in a landfill. All recycling is processed domestically to ensure the highest level of security for your organization.
Securis Central Maryland does not export any electronics to developing countries and continents such as China, India and Africa. We process all of your e-waste properly through local channels. You don’t have to worry about a long supply chain or areas where you don’t have clear visibility for your e-waste removal and recycling.
Certified and Compliant
Securis has its AAA Certification from the National Association for Information Destruction (NAID) for both its plant-based and mobile operations. In addition, we are certified by the Defense Logistics Information Service to store and transport military critical technical data. Our certification number is 0051653 and expires May 15, 2019.
We’re happy to provide you with any more information you need about our certifications. Just use the contact form on the side and request any information you’d like us to supply. We look forward to hearing from you.
Securis E-Waste and IT Recycling
- Drop offs — call (301) 363-4788 to schedule a drop off at Securis’ facility located at:
7383 Washington Blvd.
Suite 103Elkridge, MD, 21075
- Certificate of Recycling and Destruction
- Collection bins (extra accommodation for special circumstances)
- Scheduled pick-up
- Recurring Pick-up times
- Scanning for inventory recording and asset tracking
- Weight reporting
- LEED project reporting
- Count of IT assets
Securis Staff Security
- Background checks
- Fingerprint records
- ID badges
- Significant training
- Lead security technicians
- 2-way mobile communication devices on throughout the process
- Drug tests on all employees
Securis Process Security
- Secure storage and transportation bins
- Locked truck
- Scanners used to record serial numbers for inventory
- Asset tagging for tracking of equipment without serial numbers
- NAID Certified for mobile operations
- Attend to media to be destroyed at all time
- Customers receive certificate of destruction
Securis Facility Security
- Camera surveillance
- Secure access controls
- NAID Certified plant
- Escorts for visitors to the plant
- Dedicated area for processing and destroying
We know security is a major concern for all e-waste recycling and local computer disposals. Securis Central Maryland is here to answer any questions you have and assure you that we’re completely compliant with all local, Maryland and federal laws.